one year ago today i started the build a little biz blog and facebook page. in one year i have
- published 80 articles on this site
- written posts for The Mogul mum, Business Plus Baby, AustMumpreneurs, Support a Wahp, and many other sites
- connected with 3115 fellow little biz builders on facebook
- created the TOOLBOX - a newsletter with 746 subscribers
- shared a manifesto that makes me smile every time it is shared, downloaded or printed
- written an 84 page workbook to help people build a brand which is professional & stands out
- wrote this post about facebook rules that has has had nearly 8000 hits
- started offering one-on-one, email and group biz building sessions to provide more help to those that need it
- shared more resources, answered more emails, and chatted with more wonderful biz builders than i can begin to count!
when i started this blog it was with the thought that i was learning such amazing information about building my own biz that surely someone else out there could benefit as well. i never dreamed that it could grow to be something that is so fun, so fullfilling and so freaking fabulous!
i would like to thank each and every one of you who have read my blog, shared my posts, liked my page, said hello, asked a question, commented on my blog or wall. you all are what keeps me going, and for as long as you all want to chat about building a little biz i will keep marching on...
as a special thank you gift use the discount code 'happybirthday' to receive 30% off of the build a brand workbook and any of the build a brand packages. this offer is only available until sunday june 5th.
(and once this birthday promotion is finished i will be taking the workbook off the shelves for a while while i work on it's two sequels: marketing & selling your thing. so NOW is the time to get the workbook!!)
once again, thank you! i can't wait to see what kind of awesomeness we can accomplish in the next year!